Monday, March 9, 2009

Collecting Selvedges (or Selvages)

About a year ago I started collecting the selvedges of the fabrics I've been using. I don't have so many yet, but I'm thinking of going through my stash and cutting off the selvedges there! If any of my readers are inclined to, I'd love it if you could send me any selvedges that you are cutting off from the fabrics that you are working with. In the meantime, I'm hoping to win one of three of Lissa's selvedge giveaway's on her blog! Check out the Selvage Blog to see some of the things that are being made with selvedges. There you will see links to many other blogs with amazing things made with selvedges. Debbie

1 comment:

  1. I've seen some of those neat projects from selvages. I'm not making any promises, but I'll think of you as I cut them off. Then again I may use them myself.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments and like to reply to the people who take the time to comment. If you are a no-reply blogger, which means that your email address is not set up in your profile, or you don't have a profile, please leave it in the text of your comment. Thanks!