Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Two more blocks

Yet another two reverse redwork blocks for the baby quilt. I also finished the first round on Amy’s block in the RRbloggers Round Robin (link in sidebar, too) that I’m in. Can’t share it with you because majority ruled that we will wait until the very end, and show only the finished quiltlet. That's over a year from now!

Block #6 Block #5

Yesterday I went for the second time to a meeting of a new quilting group in a suburb of Jerusalem. Some of them are beginners and some of them, who have been quilting for a while now, insist on still calling themselves beginners, LOL! After having seen some of my miniature works last time, they asked me to teach them the basics of foundation paper piecing. I had a wonderful time showing them how do to it along with a few of my little personal techniques that I do a little different from most other FPPers.

Susan wrote a little about the meeting in her blog post yesterday, along with a photo of me showing one of the steps!

Debbie

3 comments:

  1. Both blocks are adorable...like the different background fabrics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these blocks. SO different -- and such a great idea to do reverse redwork!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are really cute. It was wonderful to read about your quilting group.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments and like to reply to the people who take the time to comment. If you are a no-reply blogger, which means that your email address is not set up in your profile, or you don't have a profile, please leave it in the text of your comment. Thanks!