Monday, January 17, 2011

We have three winners!

This was so much fun! The three commenters that were chosen by random.org are as follows:
 #5 Allie of allie-oops sweet happy life

 #40 Baukje of BusyBeeFree 

 #34 Lee has no blog,  but provided her email address.

Congratulations to all of you. I will be starting to send out emails shortly. Allie will have first choice and after Allie chooses (6 month membership is only for those who were never a paid member) then I will give Baukje and Lee the remaining options.

Enjoy!

Debbie



2 comments:

  1. Thank you Debbie - I am so excited! I don't get any quilt shows in my area, so this will be a rare treat - thank you thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments and like to reply to the people who take the time to comment. If you are a no-reply blogger, which means that your email address is not set up in your profile, or you don't have a profile, please leave it in the text of your comment. Thanks!